Monday, November 3, 2014

Brix 21 Session





I had an amazing session a few weeks back and I just had to blog about it.  This group is really more of a family, not just friends.  The ladies in the group were college friends and have remained close ever since.  They spend holidays together, and have an insane amount of fun!  They treated me to an amazing photo session AND a delicious glass of wine.  We tromped through the vineyard to get these photos.  It was a touch chilly, but the kids were troopers and rallied through!  I have a special place in my heart for the family on top!  They were the VERY first family I photographed and have continued to come back to me as I have been on my photography journey.  They never waived in their support or confidence in my work.  It means a lot that even though I may not have been the best 2 years ago, they continued to believe in me and come back to me for their pictures.  I have taken their family pictures twice, newborn pictures, birthday pictures, a smash cake session and their March Of Dimes pictures.  Thank you Kaminkse's for being such a loyal family.  Here's to capturing many more years for you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home